Below are some highlights from the March Residential Sales
- Total Sales Volume increased significantly in March by 39.13% over February, and is up 21.96% from March 2011.
- Average Sales Price is up 2.21% from February.
- Average List Price increased from $171,723 in February to $173,890 in March.
- Under Contract increased 6.07% over February and 29.04% over March 2011.
- Total Unit Sales rose 36.11% over February are up 18.65% over March 2011.
- The Median Sales Price jumped up to 132,900, an increase of 6.32% over February.
- Average Days on Market decreased to 73 from February’s number of 77, and decreased 13.10% from March 2011.
- New Listings shows an increase of 14.59% over February. Beginning January 2012, TAR/MLS implemented a change in the calculation of New Listings to include all new listings input to the MLS database.
You can also Contact The Jerimiah Taylor Team at 520.477.7653 for a complimentary market analysis or interpretation of these stats.